Michelle, Leti, Evon & I (:

CANDICE HO THE RETARD! :D

MONSIEDONSIECO <3

Partner & I with the 88' batch!
Partner, ChzeChing, Eunice, Philicia, Seefei & I (:

PARTNERS:D
for four years in secondary school!
Now 6 years & counting.
can you believe ittttt =/
hahaha!
BUT I LOVE MY PARTNER LA (:
though she's so naughty, stubborn & i always have to nag.

RAINA, primary 1-3 classmate! :D

Cathleen, my sec 3-4 classmate & Janice, SJ mate! :D

Esther, QianRu, WenXin, Tracy (:

YANYI!
Sec 1-2 classmate (:

Daddy in white (: & cheryl in the middle, im correct right? :D

EMELINE!
who's like, 2 years younger.
WAHAHAHA. so smallllll :p

RACHEL! Primary 1 partner. HAHAHAHA.
which means we used to hold hands.
so cute right (:

Even Jansen Chu was there!

GUNIANG SISSY & MACHO BROTHER!
hahaha. im the macho one, duh!

TWINS <3

ever spastic FAT TOAD :P